Friday 19 November 2010

Back Page Note

Instead of the normal little bit of information about the game I decided to leave a note (Like the zombies drop in game after you beat each stage) but rather than copying one of the notes already in game I decided to create my own note by taking some of the existing notes cutting out the letters with the polygonal line tool just to make things easier and quicker, when cutting out all the letters one by one I had allot of layers so I grouped the layers into the words just to keep my layers tab as clean and organised as possible it also allowed for easy movement of the complete word rather than moving them one by one in the right place I couldn't find an F so I had to slice up a T and an R then stick them together to make the F.The note says.
Hello, We are the Zombies cud we boro a cup of brainz Sincerely, the Zombies.
This is the finished note.

No comments:

Post a Comment